Applications are now closed. Thank you for your interest.
Are you a Caltech student or recent alum who would like to start or refine an existing start-up - or do you know one?
This five day intense workshop will be held on campus the last week of September (24th-28th). It is open to teams who have a concept for a successful business and have done at least preliminary research on its viability. You will learn what it takes to turn your idea into a succesful venture.
This class has been held successfully at Stanford in the Engineering School and has been adopted by the National Science Foundation for its Innovation Corps.
- Syllabus at: http://www.slideshare.net/sblank/cal-tech-2012-syllabus
- Teams of 4-5 people (other sizes by exception.)
- Non-credit; no course fees
- We will admit 10 teams
- For-profit ideas only
- Science/engineering-based or web application-based ideas
- Interest/passion in discovering how an idea can become a real company
If you have not formed the Team yet but can form one over the summer please apply, we will help you look for teammates. Contact Prof. Ken Pickar (email@example.com) or Prof. K. Mani Chandy (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information. This event is being co-hosted with the Caltech Entrepreneurship Club.